Meat and Poultry
Packaging, Inspection, Sorting, , Labelling , Marking & Coding Solutions For The Meat and Poultry Industry.
Premium ready-to-cook products together with the re-discovery of traditional dishes such Fresh, Frozen and processed meats for example salted and dried meats, have played a key role in the evolution of the sector.
The packaging plays an important role when it comes to brand positioning and willingness to buy a product again, and in the meat sector it is an even more critical factor.
Flexible packaging: dedicated packaging lines
Horizontal flow wrappers and vertical flow wrappers
Anasia provides dedicated specific flow wrappers for trays of sliced chicken, which guarantee high production capacity, up to 60 trays per minute, with in-line automatic loading. Our lines are built to guarantee that all surfaces in contact with the product can be sanitized and that all machines’ sections, both visible and invisible, can be accessed easily.
Thermoforming and tray sealing
Tray sealing - SKIN
Manual tray sealer Skin to board
Inspection & Sorting
From diced to ground meat, IQF meat, small trim and bacon bits Anasia has a sorting and inspection solutions to analyze the fat, moisture, protein and collagen content in meat, Checkweighers, metal detection and x-ray inspection solutions make it easier to overcome your foreign body detection challenges, product waste and ensure perfect product presentation.
Marking & Coding
We provide codes that are 100 % legible, all of the time. From product coding to pallet, we have got you covered with complete coding solutions, using the latest primary technologies dedicated specifically to the meat and poultry markets. Our machines operate at the highest efficiency and speed available, on a variety of substrates such as Flexible packaging, rigid plastic, paper-based container and liquid carton.
We provide solutions for the Meat and Poultry industry:
- Continuous Inkjet printing.
- Large character hi-resolution printing for carton boxes.
- Large character drop- on- demand printing for carton boxes / plastic containers
- Hot melt coding/printing on flexible packaging films
- Print & apply labeling for pallets
- Laser hi-speed printing on Plastic or metal containers.
- Attain high line productivity even at temperatures of 45°C / 113°F
- Minimize code and changeover adjustment time
- Assure operator safety
- Patented scribing technology – Intelli’Arc – codes 30% faster* than vector lasers in part due to our unique Intelli’Cool systems which prevent overheating at high duty cycles and minimize downtime.
- Aiming diode (standard) and CoLOS® software expedite
changeovers and code adjustments.
- Compliant to ISO 13849 (PLd) ensuring safety
- Greater peace of mind, more codes per minute even in extreme conditions, saving up to 150 hours per year with faster changeovers
- Avoid damage to the packaging material.
- Prevent missing or unreadable codes while meeting regulatory compliance requirements
- Ensure code integrity (right code, right product)
- Consistent energy delivery with proprietary scribing patterns ensure laser does not dwell too long in one place to pierce or perforate material
- Intelli’Cool and Intelli’Arc provide high quality shapes and perfect codes
- User interface delivers data security via locked fields, protected profiles and parent/child mode.
- Extra control via CoLOS Data Management
- 100% code compliance.
- No package damage, product claims, recalls or scrap due to incorrect or non-compliant codes
- Maintain performance with minimum effort.
- Keep maintenance costs low.
- Diagnose issues easily and minimize downtime
- Simple basic maintenance: tool-free, quick disconnect capabilities and modular design to enable straightforward part exchange and easy lens cleaning.
- Range of service level agreements including advanced service exchange option of 24-48 hour service, configurable beam orientation solution
- Smart interface with warning messages and log files to guide maintenance
- Minimal corrective maintenance or downtime over 7 years.
- 99.9% line efficiency and 60,000 hours MTBF
- Achieve optimal return on investment (ROI) and low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Maximize resources while minimizing capital and operating expenditures
- Ensure equipment can adapt easily to future needs
- Lower running costs due to less energy used, no plant air or consumble costs, long-life extraction filters and extended maintenance intervals as well as a proven MTBF of 60,000 hours † and a 30%* longer life versus other options.
- Simple firmware upgrades to ensure laser remains effective as production requirements change.
- Optimized ROI and TCO, today and tomorrow