The Food Industry
Packaging, Sealing, Inspection, marking & Coding Solutions for the food industry.
Anasia provides a wide range of machines:
- Packaging Equipment.
- Thermoformers and tray sealers.
- Coding and Traceability.
- Sachet & Stick pack machines.
- Shrink Wrappers.
- Cartoning Equipment.
- Palletizing solutions.
Our commitment is to produce safe, practical, cost effective and aesthetically appealing and robust packages that are ideal for growing markets.
Anasia’s Machinery line up for the food sector offers cleanliness by designing, Extending shelf life, preserving flavor and maintaining freshness are just some benefits of these technologies. With methods like MAP, Skin, and Vacuum which can preserve food with few to no additives, a product can have increased longevity and fulfill consumer demand for a more natural product.
Flexible packaging: dedicated packaging lines
Horizontal flow wrappers
Full servo horizontal pillow-pack wrappers to obtain pillow-pack style packs from a flat reel of heat/cold sealable wrapping material. Sturdy construction with a carbon steel fabricated frame, compact design, cutting edge hardware, reliable and operator friendly control software.
Suitable for, but Not Limited To:
form fill seal
A full range of fully Servo controlled horizontal/Vertical stand-up pouch packaging machines with or without Multihead weigher.
Suitable for, but Not Limited To:
It’s the stand-up pouch that is winning over the food packaging market thanks to the essential features it offers:
- Physical resistance: it guarantees that the product does not disintegrate
- Safety: pouches are perfectly and hermetically sealed
longer shelf-life: packed in modified atmosphere
- Versatility: the stand-up pouch can be easily accessorised (adding cutlery, for example) to make consumption easier
- Light: the pouch is famously practical, easy to carry and to dispose of.
Thermoforming & tray sealing
Suitable for, but Not Limited To:
Our Tray sealers and thermoformers are versatile and reliable machines, suitable for packaging various categories of the food industry in thermo-formed or preform trays (in PS, PP, APET, CPET, Aluminium and laminated cardboard) The numerous optional extras make them highly customisable solutions, capable of satisfying the most ambitious requirements. The packaging applications are also numerous and include MAP (modified atmosphere packaging), Gas Flush, Vacuum, Skin and all its variants.
Tomatoes in trays
Fresh pasta in trays
Cheese - thermoformed
Seafood - Thermoformed
Inspection & Sorting
Using a dynamic checkweighing
system ensures each individual
product is inspected to guard
against under- or over-weight,
and comply with Weights and
Metal detection, Optical sorting and x-ray
inspection systems find
and remove foreign body
contaminants to ensure the
In-process inspection minimizes product waste due to overfill of packaged foods, saving costs. It also enables the reworking of product, thereby protecting profits. Processing issues can be identified and rectified to optimize production line efficiencies.
Front-end inspection enables early contamination detection before further value is added to the product, protecting bottom-line profits. This also safeguards equipment downstream from potential damage due to large foreign bodies, such as mineral stones.
End of line inspection delivers peace of mind that the packaged product, leaving the facility, is contaminant-free and adheres to brand integrity requirements. This helps to avoid product recalls and secure repeat business from satisfied customers.
sorting machines remove discoloration, loose pits, pit fragments, insect damage, blemishes, sticks, stems, foreign material, and aflatoxin in apricots to cranberries, figs, prunes, raisins, and multiple other varieties.
Anasia’s sorting equipment can also detect and reject objects based on a multitude of specifications including color, shape, and structural abnormalities.
Marking & Coding
We provide codes that are 100 % legible, all of the time. From product coding to pallet, we have got you covered with complete coding solutions, using the latest primary technologies dedicated specifically to the food markets. Our machines operate at the highest efficiency and speed available, on a variety of substrates such as Flexible packaging, rigid plastic, paper-based container and liquid carton.
We provide solutions for the Food industry:
- Continuous Inkjet printing.
- Large character hi-resolution printing for carton boxes.
- Large character drop- on- demand printing for carton boxes / plastic containers
- Hot melt coding/printing on flexible packaging films
- Print & apply labeling for pallets
- Laser hi-speed printing on Plastic or metal containers.
- Attain high line productivity even at temperatures of 45°C / 113°F
- Minimize code and changeover adjustment time
- Assure operator safety
- Patented scribing technology – Intelli’Arc – codes 30% faster* than vector lasers in part due to our unique Intelli’Cool systems which prevent overheating at high duty cycles and minimize downtime.
- Aiming diode (standard) and CoLOS® software expedite
changeovers and code adjustments.
- Compliant to ISO 13849 (PLd) ensuring safety
- Greater peace of mind, more codes per minute even in extreme conditions, saving up to 150 hours per year with faster changeovers
- Avoid damage to the packaging material.
- Prevent missing or unreadable codes while meeting regulatory compliance requirements
- Ensure code integrity (right code, right product)
- Consistent energy delivery with proprietary scribing patterns ensure laser does not dwell too long in one place to pierce or perforate material
- Intelli’Cool and Intelli’Arc provide high quality shapes and perfect codes
- User interface delivers data security via locked fields, protected profiles and parent/child mode.
- Extra control via CoLOS Data Management
- 100% code compliance.
- No package damage, product claims, recalls or scrap due to incorrect or non-compliant codes
- Maintain performance with minimum effort.
- Keep maintenance costs low.
- Diagnose issues easily and minimize downtime
- Simple basic maintenance: tool-free, quick disconnect capabilities and modular design to enable straightforward part exchange and easy lens cleaning.
- Range of service level agreements including advanced service exchange option of 24-48 hour service, configurable beam orientation solution
- Smart interface with warning messages and log files to guide maintenance
- Minimal corrective maintenance or downtime over 7 years.
- 99.9% line efficiency and 60,000 hours MTBF
- Achieve optimal return on investment (ROI) and low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Maximize resources while minimizing capital and operating expenditures
- Ensure equipment can adapt easily to future needs
- Lower running costs due to less energy used, no plant air or consumble costs, long-life extraction filters and extended maintenance intervals as well as a proven MTBF of 60,000 hours † and a 30%* longer life versus other options.
- Simple firmware upgrades to ensure laser remains effective as production requirements change.
- Optimized ROI and TCO, today and tomorrow
End of Line Solutions
Effective solutions for the secondary packaging of food industries.
Anasia offers complete packaging lines downstream of production/filling equipment developed over many years following a high level of technological involvement with the handling of single products like brik cartons, bottles, plastic or glass pots, and other types of packages.
We Provides a wide variety of solutions for the food industry:
- Wrap around carton.
- American style packers (top-load or side-load).
- Shrink film wrappers (Overlap or seal-bar).
- Sleeve wrapping machines.
- Case and crate packing machines,
- Combined packers (wrap around carton + shrink film or tray + shrink film).
- Complete Palletizing solutions.